Solitude is just a euphemism for loneliness.
The realm of blogs has fraught with blogs that bemoan the pains of loneliness. An equal many blogs exhort the virtues of independence and yes, solitude. The great big exclamation of me, myself and I as the one supreme being.
People come and go. A&W gal bade us farewell yesterday and warned me I'd regret being mean to her and I'd miss her when she was away. I said I wont cos i've had extensive experience in being mean, so i'd be just fine.
Another angmo colleague also left yesterday. I'm not too sad (not that i'm sad A&W gal is leaving).
Oh well, people come and go. Sometimes you cant control it. Someone has found a greener pasture or found a better alternative than spending time with you. Conversely, sometimes you can choose to remove people in your life. But that's scary. It's like a cyst. You know you ought to cos it's not a good thing. But you're afriad. The cyst might explode and all the partially formed teeth and hair will spill over.
2 comments:
Having a cyst is a scary thing and the way you describe it exploding and all the internal gore spilling out.. Thats just plain gros....
U can run but cant hide from the powers of a cyst
Post a Comment