I've no mood to work today. Today doesnt seem like a busy day. So that's good. I can just stare at the screen till it's 5pm.
I'm going to Phuket next week. Almost a year since I went there. Not too keen cos i think this time it involves a boat ride. :( I hate to puke. :(
It's July next week. The month of my birthday. I remember spending my birthday in Tokyo last year.
I think this year I should plan a trip far away. I have a trip to Maldives coming up. Think i can do it on the same week so that i can run away...
There's another trip to Seychelles. You know that country that's always above Singapore when you're choosing countries from a drop-down list... never been to Seychelles.. heard it's beautiful there..
Take me away to a beautiful place
No comments:
Post a Comment