My boss organised a company flu vaccination exercise today at the clinic downstairs.
I used to be damn scared of needles when i was a kid. The doc and many nurses had to pin me down before they could jab me.
So when i went in, the doctor (a lady) asked me if i had any drug allergies.
I said "No. But i used to be afraid of needles. But I'm fine now"
She said "Oh my, you are a big boy now. Can do with eyes closed now"
I was taken aback " What???? Whose eyes closed? Yours or mine?"
She said "Mine. I've been doing many jabs now so i can do it with my eyes closed"
I said " No! You'd better keep your eyes wide open! I'll close my eyes"
And so, there i was, half naked, and being victimised by a doctor who seemed to be flirting with me.
My arm's a little numb now. I think i should go home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment