Fourth time in 2 months.
Im getting really pissed so i thought of my options.
1. Get a mac
Pros
so chio
New toy to play
Good multimedia capabilities
Did i mention it's so chio
Integrated monitor and cpu
Got remote control!!
Cons
Expensive
Have to re-learn a new OS
Cannot play many games
I already have a monitor
Expensive
2. Get a whole new PC
Pros
Maybe can buy Vista
Faster
Cheaper
Cons
Expensive
I didnt choose either option but to get a new 350GB HDD as well as an original Windows XP Home edition. Yes, original home edition so that if i want to get Vista, I can buy the upgrade version.
I realise it's the ultimate technology laggard syndrome but XP's stable now.
I cleaned my old PC top to buttom. It is sooooo dusty i cant believe it. No wonder it's sooooo noisy..Nice and quiet now..
And Im formatting it right now and decided to place the CPU on my table rather than on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment