Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Gift Galore



It was Someone’s birthday the other day.

She typically doesn't ask for any particular presents but I decided to get some cheap toys from Taobao. Cost me a grand total of S$5. Lots of cheap and good stuff on TB but mostly fake.

During this time, I saw that my friend bought a new mouse that was apparently very fierce.

This was the Logitech G700s.

Cost a bomb on the local shopping websites here.

I was getting irritated because once I have my eyes set on something, I don't give up.

Amazon China surprisingly sells it at a similar price than in Singapore.

BHAM! Arrived in two days.

 photo B43B3F62-047E-465E-BF27-73D6BDB03B82_zps4zewfm0e.jpg

My own gift to myself costs 24 times more than Someone’s birthday gift. Haha.

The mouse’s battery drains quite quickly so I have to remind myself to switch it off every day before I leave the office. Thus, this sticker on my monitor.

 photo 5ACC4410-4CEA-48C7-8F98-E07F1A2A3DA5_zpsuwdeffdk.jpg





No comments: