Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

Don't Know Where to Begin

It's really been some time and I dont know where to begin.

So let this post be a canvas on which I'll let my mind roam.

On the new job front, I took a personality test last midnight two nights ago and they're reviewing the results of that test. I'm actually quite worried. Shitfong told me before the test (or was it after) to not reveal what a terrorist i am. hahahhahahaa... that was funny, yet true at the same time.

I've lost all drive to work really. Which means coming to work was a chore and a pain. I touched down from seoul last night at 2am and couldnt get to sleep till 4am. Was a killer getting up at 8am. I decided to take it a bit easy and went to pump petrol and wash my car before going to work.

To illustrate how i dont care anymore, i was supposed to configure this blackberry for a new colleague before i left for seoul. Before my trip, i was supposed to go collect a rented 3G phone for use in Seoul cos i dont have a 3G phone. So i decided to take THAT blackberry which i was supposed to configure to Seoul. Hhahahahahahahah..

And i decided to leave early from work today. Left at 5pm to go to my chiro. They made me wait an hour, which was damn boring but it sure was better than sitting in the office. I was making some small talk with the receptionist again when she said she was going to church. After a huge round here and there, i found out her church was 5 minutes from my house and she lived 10 minutes away from me. Ha! All this while, she knew where i stayed but didnt tell me. I sent her to church since i was going home anyway.

That was my Friday.

No comments: