Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Down

I am sick.

It came all of a sudden.

Yesterday i woke up to a slight sore throat and then by the noon, my nose started to leak and headache set in.

Today (Wednesday), i woke up to a full blown headache, sore throat and clogged nose.

But i still had a meeting to attend.

As I thought about it, I've never taken MC before in the last 3 years, save for the wisdom tooth operation i had.

Just as I was starting my car this morning and about to pair my Bluetooth headset, a call came.

It was from the new company!

They're looking to sign me up before the end of the week (apparently, I passed the personality test).

The guy was rattling off all the benefits which was like all the types of coverage, my leave entitlement blah blah.

So yeah, i guess it's pretty much confirmed.

Now, I got to think of how I'm going to tender.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Cornball.... Wo Si Lim Lao Peh......"