Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tender

I signed the papers today.

Yup, the call came this morning. "Can you come down this afternoon?"

My heart was palpitating from both the medicine and the fear of the unknown as i walked down the corridor to the office.

I read every single word of the four-page document. Twice.

I've never joined a big company before. Like very swakoo.

1. Must set up bank account to deposit salary (no more monthly cheques for my salary!)

2. Submit photo for security pass (chose a nice, flattering pic)

3. Set up appointment for health checkup.

4. Take in all the health/dentist benefits (so cool)

5. Think of when i can start (Jan 2008)

There you go. 2008 will be a new year for Cornball.

My boss is currently travelling. Will only be able to tell him when he's back on Monday.

No comments: