I hate to go for interviews cos i hate to look like i need something from others. But that's just me, the pompous ass.
On the other hand, I like interviews cos it gives me the chance to talk about myself and my achievements, the pompous ass.
So it's a mixed feeling.
My interview was at 11am this morning so i didnt go to work. Just lazed around for Seinfeld at 7:30am and FRIENDS at 8:30am..
Then the interviewer called and asked to move it to 10:30am. I scrambled and zoomed down. From my house to the office, 18 mins. ZOOOOOOOOOM.
The big big boss came in and started to say that he was glad that i went to the finest high school (secondary school) in Singapore.
WEEEEEEEEERT?
Turns out he went to the same sec. sch as me.
Then the HR director said his wife taught GP at my JC.
Dammit, it felt like a family reunion.
I made some jokes, to show that I'm not a nasty person (until they hire me)
And i hate to sound gay about it but my direct bosses (one of which is the owner's son) is damn good looking. So it was very easy for me to pay attention and actually look earnest to him/them.
No comments:
Post a Comment