Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Bad Shape



For the last two days, my secretary looked like she was in the pits. Her face as pale and she had this perpetual grimace that made her eyes small. I asked her into my office the other day to ask how she is and she said she felt nauseous and lethargic all the time. On top of that, although it’s a little nippy in the office, she wears her down jacket walking around like it’s the height of winter. Not a good shape.

The more I think of my pregnant secretary, the more worried I am. When the time comes, I’d need to get a replacement secretary  On top of the usual office stuff, here’re the things she does for me:

1.    Book a car to pick me from home to the airport for work trips.
2.    Book a car to pick me from airport to home for work trips.
3.    Boil water with the office in my office in the morning.
4.    Fill the humidifier in my office with water very morning.
5.    Helps me print stuff when Im too lazy to go to the printer.
6.    Helps me make calls to people when im feel lazy to press the long numbers.

I have now started to fill my own water once in a while so that I am more active in the office rather than sit on my butt all day in front of the computer. I actually asked her if I should get the team to paste their own expense receipts on pieces of paper so that she doesn't have to do it but she said it’d easier if she did it herself. Odd.

No comments: