Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Visitors Galore

I think it’s due in part that Singapore Airlines has a promo fare now and also in part it’s the school holidays, we have a whole line-up of visitors these few weeks.

First is my friend’s friend coming over to recce.

Then my in-laws coming over for a little more than a week. Actually quite looking forward to showing them around but yet at the same time, I am not sure if I should be looking forward to it. Maybe I should arrange for a work trip in the middle of their stay.

My parents aren’t planning to come visit. I'm not sure if it’s because they’re happy to stay home to play with their new grandson or they just don’t like to fly. As I type this, I'm trying to think of a time when my dad took leave to go on a holiday. I cant even remember when. Our family trips usually circled around the places he traveled for work. Hmm.. maybe that explains why I am not really a big wanderluster.

After my in-laws, Someone’s friend is coming over to stay as she’s here in Shanghai for some stuff and extending her stay in Shanghai to hang with us/her.

Looks like itd be quite some weeks before I can sit down on my couch in my undies and watch TV.

No comments: