Search This Blog

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Thermos!



In a continuing saga on my further domestication, I recently found out this rather amazing appliance from some Singaporeans here.

I don't know what it’s called really but I think it’s a Thermos Pot.

Firstly, I didn't know that Thermos was a brand. I always thought it was a technology

The Thermos Pot contains an inner pot and an outer pot. The inner pot is where you put your raw food inside and then cook it over a stove for a short time and then place said inner pot into the outer pot for about two hours! Then the food will be cooked and kept warm! Amazing!

 photo D67329EF-D4BE-4DFB-A9B3-E3491C87616A_zpsimpsly1n.jpg

We bought one the other day. 

On the same trip, we saw this. Absolutely need to get this. Looks so cool. It's that brand with the elephant and starts with a "Z". 

 photo 6C55DC57-2AE4-4A57-B47E-ECD1FDEAFE74_zpsjqlia9la.jpg


No comments: