Search This Blog

Friday, May 09, 2014

Holidays

After almost two years of marriage, we havent gone for our honeymoon yet.

After some procrastination and checking on availability, we finally decided on Paris in September.

Fly back to Singapore first then onward to Paris. Redeemed some serious miles for business class to Paris. We got a lot of miles from the wedding banquet so i guess in fact, the plane tickets were paid for by our guests.

I am always a klutz with booking tickets so that has been a stressful time for me. Unfortunately, I made a booboo for the flight booking from Shanghai to Singapore and booked a day earlier. So while going back a day earlier is fine, but it means I have to expend one more day of leave.

One thing I hate about holidays is the fear that something at work will crop up and then prevent me from taking. The apprehension in the months, weeks and days leading up to the departure date is super scary. It doesnt help that it is quite a few months ago. Urgh. 

No comments: