Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Linked

I get a lot of invites on Linkedin everyday. Sometimes it's interesting to see how people present their experience, sometimes it's just fun to see their pictures. It's like Facebook really.

Sometimes I get direct job applications like I did yesterday:

"Subject: I will not waste the opportunity

Dear Cornball

I address this email to your attention due to I am really interested in joining a global company such as XXX

I would be really motivated to work under your supervision, and open to study any opportunity related with: Business Development, Corporate Operations and/or Manager of an interesting project.

If you believe that I could add value to your firm, I will not waste the opportunity.
Give me the most difficult challenge, and 1 year of time.

I look forward for your comments and ideas.

Thank you very much for your time and interest."


I usually reply my emails fast but I dont know how to reply to this one. Oh yes, I forgot to mention he's spanish so I have to think how to convey to him gently that if he cannot speak mandarin, he wont be in the consideration. In any case, I dont have a job for him since hiring is all frozen. Gua gua. 


No comments: