Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Advice

It was my cousin’s daughter’s man yue last Sunday. I think I might have mentioned this in the earlier posts.

I realised that my sister and I are one of the last remaining single people amongst our cousins. Two of my younger cousins are now married and one of them has a kid already.

I’m feeling a little pressure. Haha..

On the topic of marriage and family, my mum was telling me about HDB flats and told me to buy a HDB first instead of a condo to make full use of the government hdb subsidies. Then after that, I should sell the hdb to my parents and then they’ll sell our present house so that I can get the profits. Then I will buy the condo after this.

Seems like she got it all planned for me.

On another note, I told my mum that day to drink more soya bean milk after her surgery as it is soothing for the throat and full of protein. I told her I got a new craze to drink soya bean milk with pearls. Then she told me not to drink so much cos it’d reduce my sperm count.

:(

No comments: