I mentioned here that I didnt manage to get the bugger to sign my deal when we met. Had we signed it, it'd be my first Letter of Intent signed. But he didnt. So i was disappointed. Have to wait till end of month for the said board meeting.
In my business, after LOI comes months of negotiations, then we sign the actual docs.
Since I joined the company, I've been working on the negotiations part of another deal in Thailand (one might remember my Bangkok trip in January) and it has been an arduous nine odd months of work before we managed to take great strides in getting the actual docs signed. And as I landed in Singapore today, I was glad to read my mail that we are getting them signed finally.
It'd be my company's first deal in Asia. Although i didnt start the LOI process, I was glad to play a part in it to bring it to fruition. I wonder what kinda celebrations it'd be.
No comments:
Post a Comment