I was actually kinda peeved that I left my charger in the hotel. In my four years of travelling, I've never forgotten anything. And usually i'm very attached to my belongings. Even it's just a phone charger, I was very irritated.
Last night, I began a very irrational search of my belongings in Shanghai. Maybe it's stuck in some nook in my luggage. Maybe it's between some clothes. Maybe it's in this drawer in the room (in Shanghai), which i've never opened before.
Damn. It's in Tianjin.
I called up the hotel and they said they can send it to me. To an address in Tianjin, not Singapore and they'll only hold it for 3 months.
Damn.
I was quite sad and as a desperate measure, I wrote to my ex-colleagues to ask if they're going to Tianjin soon. One of them is, in 2 weeks. So there you go. I hope i get my charger back.
No comments:
Post a Comment