zzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
I realised that it was the frantic drone of racecars. I hurried to the nearest window and peered down to the track.
The F1 cars were doing their practice rounds. It's really amazing that at more than 35 levels up, i can hear them.
The entire office hurried to the reception area of my office which offered a panoramic view of the pitstops.
It was quite fun really. Of course, many people arent really fans but try to act like they know. Like "wah.. the red acr is ferrari hor.. sure win..My boss, a consummate F1 fan, corrected them that these were just the junior racers and the cars are only travelling HALF the speed the real F1 cars go.
I swear, i took more than 10 pics before i got one with the car inside. Haha... Here it is. Hope you can spot the car. It's a white car.

Amidst all the excitement, a colleague asked me if I knew the rules of F1. Of course, Cornball knows everything. The rule of F1 is to come in first!
My boss decides to leave at 3:30pm to go prepare for his long night and i could go off as well. But then i had nothing to do as well as i stayed in the office till 5pm to chat with my colleagues. Haha..
In the end, i bought some comfort food to last me through Friday night. Chinese mixed food rice and yam milk tea with pearls!
No comments:
Post a Comment