I think the room they gave me is too big. I'd stayed in this hotel the last trip to Shanghai and because there were some screw ups, i complained and now that I'm here again, they upgraded me to a suite. If you have been a follower of my blog, I typically dont really like suites cos they're a little too big for just one person. In typical Chinese fashion, I found something wrong with this suite.
The room's pretty big and spacious.
But for some reason, they chose to have the working desk behind a wall that is behind the bed! This means that i cannot watch TV when im at the desk working. This is dumb.
I of course called the operator to find me a room in the same category but with a desk that has a view of the TV.
Of course there isnt such a room. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment