Search This Blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wedding

I attended a wedding dinner of one of my uni friends last night. This dude was in the same project group for ALL of my projects in my four years in UNI! FOUR YEARS! Which means he endured my nonsense for four years. I did a rough calculation. That's at least 30 projects!

It was a good night of catching up with my uni mates, of which some were my badminton kakis so there was some badminton talk as well.

This was the door gift.



We played a game where u guess where is the crumpled piece of paper after moving the cups around quickly.



I realise i dont attend many weddings in a year. Last night was my first wedding this year. I have another next sat but i cant go cos im travelling. And then another one in December.

No comments: