F1 fever has gripped the entire nation and today’s news headlines are filled with news on F1.
F1 fever has also gripped normal drivers who aspire to be F1 driver. In the whole of last week, I’ve witnessed so many accidents. One of the more appalling ones was a Toyota Rush rammed up the road divider (those grey metal kind, standing about 1m above the ground) and stayed there facing the opposite direction! Meaning the bugger ran so fast he flew up to the divider and did a 180 degree spin and stayed on it. Phew.
I attended a breakfast meeting with my boss on Friday morning. I purposely didn’t eat breakfast at home so that I don’t feel left out at the meeting. But when I went there, all everyone had was juices and didn’t eat the food. I was soooo hungry.
My boss and I drove separately so it was an early meeting and I was actually ahead of him when he cut my lane and overtook me. Sigh.. another racer. I guess his BMW is better than my high performance Lancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment