I know I have arrived as a home party host when I have this in my home.
We bought this at the hotel supplies place.
Given its the festive season and we have our new place, we arrange for our various group of friends to come over. We had one party last weekend with some of Someone's ex-colleagues.
Then on last night, we had another group of 12. We have just enough chairs and stools for everyone! We dont even have enough cutlery even though we bought some from the hotel supplies place.
Then today, my team will be coming over - without Old Aunty. She's on leave so I took that as an excuse to not invite here as "I dont know if she's out of the country".
Phew, cant wait for the party season to be over so that I can just simply enjoy my new apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment