Someone had some friends over in Shanghai last weekend. Spent a good part of Saturday with them.
We are so different. I'm much more anti-social. When I know of friends coming to Shanghai, I lie and tell them I'm travelling. Haha. In fact, a Singapore friend asked me to join our other SG friends for dinner cos they knew that Someone was entertaining friends. I told her I wasn't feeling well.
With that, I began my perfect weekend of TV and more TV and one of my favourite drinks. Buy one and the second one is 50% off. W00t!
We are so different. I'm much more anti-social. When I know of friends coming to Shanghai, I lie and tell them I'm travelling. Haha. In fact, a Singapore friend asked me to join our other SG friends for dinner cos they knew that Someone was entertaining friends. I told her I wasn't feeling well.
With that, I began my perfect weekend of TV and more TV and one of my favourite drinks. Buy one and the second one is 50% off. W00t!
No comments:
Post a Comment