Another downside of managing people is that you have to do yearly reviews. It's like playing Santa, remembering if they have been good or bad all year round and thus determining what "gifts" they get for, in this case, CNY.
Last year, I only had to review three people but now that I added two more people... more work.
All these review criteria have these corporate speak that I dont really understand at first glance and that makes it taxing to read and understand and then assess against my team.
I wonder what my review would be.
*scary*
Last year, I only had to review three people but now that I added two more people... more work.
All these review criteria have these corporate speak that I dont really understand at first glance and that makes it taxing to read and understand and then assess against my team.
I wonder what my review would be.
*scary*
No comments:
Post a Comment