It was the Shanghai marathon today and I had seen from my Landlord's wechat this morning that he was running it.
Later in the afternoon, he sent me some pics of him at the starting line??!?
I didnt know what to say so I gave him a thumbs up emoticon.
Then he said, I should go train up so that we can run together??!?
I told him that Someone and I had signed up for the gym at the new condo.
Then he gave me a thumbs up.
.....
I believe Landlord is going to feature quite a few times over the next two years.
Later in the afternoon, he sent me some pics of him at the starting line??!?
I didnt know what to say so I gave him a thumbs up emoticon.
Then he said, I should go train up so that we can run together??!?
I told him that Someone and I had signed up for the gym at the new condo.
Then he gave me a thumbs up.
.....
I believe Landlord is going to feature quite a few times over the next two years.
No comments:
Post a Comment