I was informed by HR that the cleanest way to remove Old Aunty was not to renew her contract.
Her contract expires 1 March.
Then I was further informed that I need to inform he 30 days before then in order for it to be valid.
That means I need to tell her at least before the end of January.
CNY is 31 Janaury.
Damn... that means I am going to sack a PRC person before CNY.
I am so not looking forward to that conversation.
Her contract expires 1 March.
Then I was further informed that I need to inform he 30 days before then in order for it to be valid.
That means I need to tell her at least before the end of January.
CNY is 31 Janaury.
Damn... that means I am going to sack a PRC person before CNY.
I am so not looking forward to that conversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment