With a bigger place, we sought to find more furniture. Someone actually never asks me for anything but she had seemed keen to add more furniture so agreeing seemed to be a logical step.
At the same time, I was inspired by somebody who told me he likes quality furniture. I decided I shouldnt lose to him.
We passed by this Chinese furniture shop the other day. It advertised that it was having a closing down sale. I'm not sure how true that is but the stuff inside looked interesting.
We saw a table which looked interesting to be placed on this particular short wall for our wallets and keys. Then we saw another one exactly the same but in a different wood but double the price! Of course he said that the second one is made of a better quality wood.
After a quick google, we verified that this was indeed true (although there's no way of knowing that it's actually made of that wood. Haha) and whacked it. Subsequently, after we left, i was kinda surprised that we made a decision to spend so much on a tiny table in such a short time.
Here it is, in all its varnished glory.
For some reason, I was very attracted to this table. Dont know why. Managed to bargain it down a little, then BUY! Havent really decided if I want to put it at home or in my office.
Saw this little stool. Thought it'd be perfect to be put in the hallway to wear shoes.
Then we asked for a bundle price for this as well. Too many stools in the house so this is beside the couch as a mini coffee table of sort.
At the same time, I was inspired by somebody who told me he likes quality furniture. I decided I shouldnt lose to him.
We passed by this Chinese furniture shop the other day. It advertised that it was having a closing down sale. I'm not sure how true that is but the stuff inside looked interesting.
We saw a table which looked interesting to be placed on this particular short wall for our wallets and keys. Then we saw another one exactly the same but in a different wood but double the price! Of course he said that the second one is made of a better quality wood.
After a quick google, we verified that this was indeed true (although there's no way of knowing that it's actually made of that wood. Haha) and whacked it. Subsequently, after we left, i was kinda surprised that we made a decision to spend so much on a tiny table in such a short time.
Here it is, in all its varnished glory.
For some reason, I was very attracted to this table. Dont know why. Managed to bargain it down a little, then BUY! Havent really decided if I want to put it at home or in my office.
Saw this little stool. Thought it'd be perfect to be put in the hallway to wear shoes.
Then we asked for a bundle price for this as well. Too many stools in the house so this is beside the couch as a mini coffee table of sort.
No comments:
Post a Comment