Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Departures

A few weeks ago, I received news that the President of my previous company left the company, presumably due to poor performance of the company. That was shocking to me because he was actually one of the founders and part owner of the company.

He has a very bad temper. I once saw him throw his cell phone on a restaurant table WHILE WALKING TOWARDS THE TABLE. That was scary.

In any case, I guess his temper didnt go down well with the board members.

Then just this Monday, I heard that my first ever boss left the company. That was even more weird. I guess that gels with my earlier post in which he said my note "came at the right time".

I texted him the other day and he hasnt replied. So many questions are swirling in my head.

No comments: