When I decided that I wasnt going to renew Old Aunty, I began to think about what I'd say.
Should I take the apologetic approach where I go "It's not you, it's us"?
Or should I go full on and let go a full torrent?
A few interesting ones came to mind.
I thought of pointing and saying to her..朽木...你是朽木!Hopefully that would be suffice.
And then I thought of another tack.
There's this lamp in our now old place. It's a lamp that looks interesting but it's actually made up of many little bulbs that were all working when we moved in. A year on, a lot of the bulbs blew and all that's left was this:
Should I take the apologetic approach where I go "It's not you, it's us"?
Or should I go full on and let go a full torrent?
A few interesting ones came to mind.
I thought of pointing and saying to her..朽木...你是朽木!Hopefully that would be suffice.
And then I thought of another tack.
There's this lamp in our now old place. It's a lamp that looks interesting but it's actually made up of many little bulbs that were all working when we moved in. A year on, a lot of the bulbs blew and all that's left was this:
So I thought, I could show her the picture and saw you're dimmer than this dim lamp.
Still undecided on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment