I mentioned earlier about the timetable leading to the beginning of the end for Old Aunty.
She applied for leave the other day so her last working day is 16 December, returning to work on 2 January.
I am on leave and back in the office on 6 January.
Then the entire department is supposed to be fly off to Singapore on 8 January for a meeting. Since we arent going to renew her contract, no point wasting money for her to fly to Singapore.
So with that, i'm going to have to not renew her on 6 January.
I wanted to give her a subtle warning so i told her that i wanted to do her review before she went on leave but she went back and forth on why it should be in January since she should be graded on full year results. I actually thought it might be easier on her if I gave her some subtle head's up before January so I insisted.
Oh well... so difficult this one.
She applied for leave the other day so her last working day is 16 December, returning to work on 2 January.
I am on leave and back in the office on 6 January.
Then the entire department is supposed to be fly off to Singapore on 8 January for a meeting. Since we arent going to renew her contract, no point wasting money for her to fly to Singapore.
So with that, i'm going to have to not renew her on 6 January.
I wanted to give her a subtle warning so i told her that i wanted to do her review before she went on leave but she went back and forth on why it should be in January since she should be graded on full year results. I actually thought it might be easier on her if I gave her some subtle head's up before January so I insisted.
Oh well... so difficult this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment